Primitive Baptist Meeting House

primitive-baptist.jpg
primitive-baptist.jpg

Primitive Baptist Meeting House

30.00

In this artwork, the London Tract Primitive Baptist Meeting House is depicted much as it appeared (without addition) in the colonial era. Welsh Baptists came northward from New Castle, Delaware, to Pennsylvania in 1729 and built this structure. Within its stone walled cemetery rest many of the area's earliest settlers, in addition to the legendary 'Ticking Tomb."

   Located just off route 896, near Kemblesville, PA, the historic building is within the boundaries of the White Clay Creek Preserve. It provides a shelter for nature study, conservation education and public recreation.

  • Type: Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Print 
  • Size: 11" x 7.25" [W x H Image] Printed on heavyweight acid-free/lignin free archival paper 
Quantity:
Order a Print